|From the Desk of Mardi Lo Faso, President
Community Based Marketing, Inc.
Phone: 704 321-2111 Fax: 704 321-2003
Dear Real Estate Professional:
Referrals are the fastest, easiest way for you to earn a ton more money, enjoy more time off, and gain more freedom. But you probably know this already because you found this page.
The fact is, you probably already provide a great service.
You probably already have a great reputation and your customers, clients and colleagues love you.
And you probably already are doing "OK" in your business. So let's be honest: If that really were the case (and yes, I believe it is), then...
Why Aren't You Getting More
Consistent Client Referrals?
Possibly it may be for one of these two reasons...
1. You Either Hate To Ask For Referrals; or
2. Your Customers Don't Ever Remember To Refer You.
I don't blame you if you feel either way. Most realtors do.
Today we live in a Google world. Whatever product you sell, or service you provide, can be found online for cheaper in just ten seconds. So why would anyone ever do business with you?
The answer is simple. Because they like you. Because they have a relationship with you. In today's fast-paced world we've become so automated that we've decided a text message is sufficient to say thank you. We communicate through cyberspace. We've become desensitized. It's time to put the human touch back into your life.
I don't have to tell you how important referrals are to your business. If you're a business owner or an independent professional, you know that referrals are the lifeblood of your business.
If that's the case, why aren't you getting more referrals?
Why don't ALL your new customers come from referrals? You probably provide an excellent product and deliver the highest quality of service. No doubt you have a great reputation and your customers love you. If that's really the case (and I believe it is), why aren't you getting more referrals?
In my humble opinion, there are two reasons why you're not getting more referrals -- the first one is...
1. You Get Absolutely Sick At the Thought of Asking for a Referral
2. Your Customers Are Too Busy (or Lazy) to Give You Referrals
If you fall into the first category, you're not alone. You and most other real estate professionals get ill at the thought of asking for referrals. If you're like me you simply HATE asking for referrals.
- Hate imposing on your good customers who have become your personal friends?
- Feel like a multi-level marketer begging friends and family members for the names and contact information of their close friends?
- Get tired of trying to memorize silly referral scripts to manipulate your friends?
- Dislike the embarrassment and shame you feel when being rejected?
- Get sweaty palms and a sick feeling just getting up the nerve to ask?
- Are you tired of getting promises for referrals that never materialize?
- Are you frustrated by giving lots of referrals but getting none in return?
- Have a difficult time getting your customers or clients motivated to talk about you?
- Are you irritated because you have no control over the referral process?
If this describes you in the least bit, then the Community Based Marketing Program was developed specifically for you. You see, the beauty of this program is that you can...
"...Get a Never Ending Stream of New Customers or Clients Using A Proven Referral System that Keeps on Working Like a Machine -- Even While You're on Vacation -- Without Having to Ask for Them."
In fact, the Community Based Marketing Program will allow you to...
- Never have to ask another person face-to-face for a referral ever again.
- Get all the referrals you can handle with the pride and dignity that you deserve.
- Put a robotic referral system in place that keeps working day in and day out.
- Get highly qualified referrals that are eager to do business with you.
- Incentivize customers so that they're highly motivated to talk about your business.
- Get customers and clients to tap deep into their network to give you referrals.
- Give you complete control over the amount of referrals you get.
Isn't that what a high-performing referral program is supposed to do? Click here to see a list of real estate professionals who have already benefited from the
Community Based Marketing Program.
Remember, not all referral programs are the same. From my long-time business consulting experience I've seen many referral programs and have concluded that...
"...There are Three Types of Referral Programs, (1) Ones that Don't Work, (2) Ones that Bring Mediocre Results, and (3) Those that Have the Ability to Transform Your Business. Here's How to Tell the Difference..."
The best referral programs that have the power to transform your business all have these five characteristics:
1. They are systematic. This means that the referral program can be replicated over and over again with the same or better results. The best referral systems keep on generating referrals automatically.
2. They work on a one-to-many basis. High performance referral systems get multiple people to refer your business simultaneously (Note: This is one of the problems with asking for referrals -- it's a one-to-one type of referral program, not a one-to-many).
3. They have the ability to tap into people's networks. Transformational referral systems tap deep into people's network of friends, family, and associates. They don't just stop at the occasional, one-off referral.
4. They use incentives to motivate people to refer. Let's face it -- most people are either lazy or too busy to care about your business so the best referral systems use an incentive system to keep the referrals flowing.
5. They refer people to high quality products and services. - No referral system will run for a very long time without having a high quality product or service to back it up (This is your responsibility).
The Community Based Marketing Program is a system which produces results that are, (1) predictable, (2) consistent, and (3) replicable meaning that it works the same way, over and over and produces the same results every time.
And that's exactly what the Community Based Marketing Program will do. It will save you time, energy, and a lot of money.
"The Community Based Marketing Program Gives You a Systematic Way to Tap Deep Into the Vast Network of Friends, Family, and Associates of Other People"
It is said that everyone knows at least 250 other people. Imagine if you were able to get just 20 people to refer just 10% of all their network of friends, family, and associates to your business next month. That would result in over 500 referrals to your business in just one month!
"Imagine What It Would Mean to Your Business If You Never Had to Ever Ask for Another Referral Again But Still Received Hundreds of High-Quality Referrals"
The Community Based Marketing Program requires NO asking for referrals. What it does is get OTHER PEOPLE to ask for you. That's called "leverage." Leverage is when you put forth a small effort into something that provides exponential returns.
That's what the Community Based Marketing Program is about. Leveraging your time and relationships to reach a multitude of people that you never would have been able to reach without spending an immense amount of hard earned money on mass advertising.
Mardi Lo Faso